Talented Future Xcelerators: Apply Here!
Thank you for your interest in Xcelerate. We are excited to have the opportunity to get to know you and to introduce you to our fast growing, fun, collaborative, and unique company. We are always open to developing relationships with professionals who bring exceptional skills and experience and are passionate about doing the right thing.
We often have opportunities for Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analyst, Developers, System Administrators, and Network Engineers, as well as many other positions.
Our Pledge to You
Since the application process can be a bit of a mystery at times, we want to give you a glimpse into what you can expect from Xcelerate every step of the way, from the application to interview to job offer. Details below!
We commit to doing our best. If for any reason you feel that we have stumbled in the process, please let us know about it. We strive to get better every day and appreciate your feedback.
Referrals Always Welcome
We encourage our current team members and external partners to refer friends, family, and trusted colleagues for current openings or to meet future needs. The best people (our internal team and respected partners in the community) know the best people!
Questions or Comments?
Whenever you have questions or comments, please let us know, at moc.s1487612738noitu1487612738loset1487612738arele1487612738cx@sb1487612738oJ-et1487612738arele1487612738cX1487612738 or by calling 703-462-1500. We are here to help and look forward to exploring career opportunities at Xcelerate with YOU!
Our Hiring Process
- As positions become available, job descriptions and role requirements will be posted on the Opportunities page, where you can search for current openings by keyword and state.
- Our Talent Acquisition team will review your qualifications carefully within 3 business days. When you apply, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
- If you are selected, you will be invited to participate in a telephone interview to allow us to better understand your experience and allow you to ask questions about the position and the company. If you are not a match for our openings, you will receive a notification.
- If you are selected to move forward in the interview process, following the phone interview, you will be invited to our office for an on-site interview to meet with the Talent Acquisition team and the hiring manager for the position to which you applied. There may be a need for a second in-person meeting, depending on the position. We will ask you about your experience, your perspective, and your potential fit within the team. This is also your opportunity to learn more about us.
- If you are selected to continue with the process, our Talent Acquisition team will request 2 to 3 professional references to better understand your background.
- Once the references and interviews are complete, we will make a hiring decision.
- If you are offered a position, the pre-employment screening process includes a standard background check and drug test. You will then work with our Human Resources team to complete any necessary visa and/or work permitting processes, to verify clearances, and to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- If you are not selected, we will send you an email informing you that the position has been closed.